Flower and Tag

Hi All!

I am having one of those days were the hours are passing by far too quickly and I am wondering if I will manage to fit in the ironing--such a shame if I can't manage that because of crafting.

Pleased to report that yesterday I managed to walk 17,000 steps so I won't have to do many today to make up 10,000 per day--it's all going very well so far.

Today it is One Flower Wednesday at Journey of a Quilter where Karen hosts the challenge every week. I still have 'L' plates on as far as patchwork goes but by visiting the other 'sewers' blogs I am learning all sorts of things about it.

I have made smaller ones again this week with bits of scrap material from my daughter. She made the quilt that is on our bed in background. It was hexies all sewn by hand and freehand quilting as well. She has moved on since them with a magic machine and huge cutting table.

The theme this week at Tag Tuesday is Torn and Tattered and I hadn't clue what to do with that really. I had some backgrounds that I made a while ago so I made a tag shape and tore up some material-then made a tattered flower to finish it off.


Have a great day all

Love Chrissie x


Comments

  1. You are getting to be a very material girl! Lovely work! Hugs, Valerie
    Will mail you later!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Chrissie, I laughed at your first sentence that it's a shame you can't keep up with housework (ugh) because of crafting :) I have the same issue. I prefer the crafting of course. Your quilting is looking awesome and your tag is beautiful that that bow ! Have a great crafty day:) Shirleyx

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is unique tag! Chrissie.
    I too prefer crafting over my housework :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great projects, love your material flowers.
    Yvonne

    ReplyDelete
  5. Chrissie, wow! I think you should get the lovely blue ribbon you made for walking 10,000 steps per day! Good for you. Keep up the good work.

    AND your crafting...I'm so proud of you. Actually I used to love to iron, and honestly I still don't mind it, though there's not a lot of time for it right now. Your quilting really is shaping up beautifully - pun intended.

    Blessings for more creative time,
    Marianne xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pretty flower Chrissie..........what is ironing??? Oh yeah...that stuff you do to your hair? lol........

    ReplyDelete
  7. Pretty flowers. My dryer does my ironing...I only use an iron when I piece.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Well done with 17,000 steps! Pretty flowers and I do enjoy seeing your tags.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Pretty flowers well done. Ironing what's that oh that's right I occasionally do that on special occasions :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love ironing but never have enough time with all that favric waiting to be cut and sewn
    Lovely flowers and interesting tag too

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love your flowers and your tag Chrissie ! I've got a pile of ironing waiting for me too... Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oooh they look fantastic Chrissie, well done for keeping going with the fabric!!

    Sam xxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your quilt is going to be HUGE - and very beautiful too of course! Love the tag - the tattered flower is delicious!
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love your little flowers and the quilt your daughter made.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Tag and Journal page design