Atc and Twinchies

Hello All who pop in to see what is happening in Jumbled Crafts.

Nice day forecast for here so I am off for a walk to the far off post office(wished they hadn't closed all the local ones) and then carry on for a walk to the old town--that should bump up my step count by the time I get back home again.

At Fun with ATCs this time the theme is Night


A good time to use another of my GeckoGalz beautiful owl images I thought.

The background was created with mixed colours of artists acrylic paints and some silver glimmer powder.

I masked a cirle to use as the moon before I painted the background then I edged it with yellow and drew the tree branches(rubbish drawing) over the moon and a branch for the owls to nestle on. The stars are punched from some textured silver card.

'Never Too Wet To Woo'

At Twinchies Challenge the theme this time is Doodling and I do love a good old doodle.



These are my doodles and I really enjoyed doing them

Have a wonderful day everyone.

Love Chrissie xx




Comments

  1. OMG Chrissie ! Your ATC and inchies are gorgeous ! Love the owls and the background is so beautiful ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful doodles and love the owls - it's owl-time just now! I just came back from the post office, too - always a good hike, they have closed so many here as well. Hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous! Love the doodles too. I think there is a fancy name for that now, but they're still doodles to me.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  4. How lovely ... love the owlish couple :-) A great ATC, very well done. Thank you so much for joining us at FwATCs. Suzanne

    ReplyDelete
  5. wonderful little doodles and the owls are gorgeous Chrissie!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your doodles are lovely Chrissie! I hope you enjoyed using up your step count :) Sometimes I find walking a chore but most of the time I take in everything as I go and the time flies by!
    Jess x x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great makes Chrissie, fab doodling

    Sam xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great projects, the doodles look fantastic and I love the sweet owls.
    Yvonne

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely ATC with my favourites Owls love your doodled twinches too

    MaggieH

    ReplyDelete
  10. A fabulous ATC and your doodles are wonderful.
    xxx Hazel.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great doodling, especially as you made your doodles freehand. Brave lady.
    Julia x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh, how cute are they (sweet owls)! And I love your doodles. It's so much fun to just design on the spur of the moment. Nothing really planned, just do as you go, and see the wonder that unveils.

    Hugs,
    Marianne xo

    ReplyDelete
  13. ATC und Twinchies sind ganz zuaberhaft. Ich liebe Zantangle sehr.

    MagicEyes

    ReplyDelete
  14. Super background and gorgeous little owls :-) Very nice doodled Twinchies too :-D !!
    Thank you for playing along at FwATCs :-)

    IKE xxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  15. LOVE your little owls canoodling under the moon - a cracking ATC, Chrissie, thanks so much for sharing it with us at Fun With ATCs. And I think your doodled twinchies are fabulous - that must be a very fine-nibbed pen!
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Such cute twinchies! Love the Atc!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Tag and Journal page design