To let you know that Out of a Hat Creations challenges have ended.

Hello Everyone who pops in today and especially to those who usually visit on Thursday to see what I have made for the Out of a Hat Challenge.

It is with a little sadness that I have to tell you we three Hatters have decided the time is right to close our little challenge blog. Janet and Sandra are such busy ladies and have lots of other crafty projects that they are wanting to try. I have also started to join in other types of challenge blogs and I am looking forward to learning different skills along the way. 

I do have a lot more leisure hours than my two fab friends but, at almost 72 years old, my brain has slowed down quite a lot so running a challenge blog isn't as easy as it was. You will have noticed that I make lots of mistakes in my posts--sorry--I even forget what day it is at times-bet you noticed that if you pop in regularly! Running a challenge blog is a wonderful experience and I recommend it to anyone who hasn't tried it.

The best thing is having made such wonderful friends for life in Janet and Sandra and to have made so many friends with the people who have joined in with our challenges or commented on the Hatters posts.

Thank you for the support you all give to me by popping in and leaving comments on the things I make. I have the nicest blog visitors and followers.

Love Chrissie xx

Comments

  1. Such a shame Chrissie but all good things must come to an end.

    Been great playing along with you all, but I'm sure you'll move on to bigger and better things.

    See you around in blogland.

    Sam xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aaww, I'm so sorry to hear this Chrissie, but as long as you girls had fun running the blog together! No doubt you will venture into other artistic creations again! Take care, Ira x
    Ira’s Crea Corner

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Chrissie, thanks for all your work in the chall'enge site, I'm lucky that I 'met you there ! Have a great day, Shirleyx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, that is sad news... though I haven't been able to join in often lately, I've always enjoyed seeing the creations from the Hatters, and the themes were always delightfully creative.

    But there'll always be new adventures, and we'll be here for them - mistakes or not, and who cares about those? Embrace Imperfection (as someone we know might say...)
    Alison xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. ah bless. Just wanted to wish you all the best and say how much I thoroughly enjoy visiting your blog and your wonderful creations. Do keep them coming. PLEASE.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So sad but I'm glad to have come across it and meet you Chrissie. I can imagine that a lot of work went into the blog and I thank the 3 of you.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Chrissie, haven't managed to blog quite so much in last month but as I had subscribed to yours have managed to keep up a bit that way. I did put a message on OOAHC yesterday but wanted to also say thank you to you, wished I'd found the blog earlier than I did - but at least you will still be around and I will still look forward to visiting here - wishing you all the best and thanks also for your lovely comments on my digital pages - looking forward to seeing yours too - Gill xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Tag and Journal page design