Poe Quotes

Good Morning All, or maybe it isn't morning when you visit here but a warm welcome what ever time it is.

Here I am with my piece for this month at The House of Bears where there are some Poe Quotes to chose from or you can chose one of your own if you like.



This is what I made for the challenge and it is all digitally designed this time as I am looking through old folders of digital stuff I did years ago and trying to recycle some of them.
 I looked up the meaning of the quote I had chosen and this is what one explanation said 'Imagine you are dreaming, and in your dream you are dreaming, and in that dream, you are exactly who you are right now.'
I used a digi painting I had done in 2005 by the looks of the year in the bottom corner and I changed it quite a bit with effects then added the latest photo of me-well not the flowers on my head, I added those to make it more dream like.

This is the original picture I did.

Have a good day and thank you for popping in.

Love Chrissie x


Comments

  1. Looks good , I would not know where o start! Hugs xxtrace x

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG this is totally awesome Chrissie ! Looooove the background and the quote... and I do love your skirt ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely and Vibrant Chrissie I just love those colours. Wonder if they can be recreated in paint or some media similar.
    Hugs, Neet xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful work Chrissie, great idea to put yourself into your dream! Lovely photo, too. Hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  5. A fabulous piece Chrissie.
    xxx Hazel.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh that background was made for the quote, it's so wonderfully dreamy. We love the additions,specially the photo of you and the flowery hair.

    Thank you so much for joining in with the bears this month.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, this is so clever, an amazing wonderful page.
    Yvonne

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow - amazing digital painting, and I love your dreamy flowery headpiece! One of the best quotes provided by the bears... love it!
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow Chrissie this is amazing, gorgeous AND clever xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love it Chrissie! - really nice textures - and I love the colours....and the brilliant thing about digital art/layouts is you can keep using the original piece and then alter the one you already altered - and so on...so many possibilities.. Gill x

    ReplyDelete
  11. I don't usually 'get' digi art but this piece is spectacular :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. That's great. I like the original too. I tend to cheat with digital art. I use it to create the bits I need, then print them out and collage them. I rarely produce whole digi canvasses.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Tag and Journal page design