One Flower Wednesday

Welcome to Jumbled Crafts Everyone who pops in. It is another beautiful day here on the NE UK coast though it was still dark when I got up at 6 am so bright, early summer morning are a thing of the past.

At Journey of a Quilter it is time to show our hexie flowers once again. I have now made 84 flowers towards my quilt but lots more to go before it is big enough for a double bed.


Here is my flower for this week and it should go well with the navy pieces that will joined all of flowers together in the end.

Have a lovely day everyone and I hope the sun is shining where you are

Love Chrissie xx

Comments

  1. This is beautiful Chrissie ! I so admire your talent and creativity ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, this looks amazing! I am so in awe of anyone who can sew like that!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The sun is shining here today and the air is nice and cool. LOVE your flower, a nice colour combination.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just after 6 am here in the southern part of Australia LOL. Lovely Hexie flower, I will look forward to visiting again now that I plan to get back into making Hexie flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great colour combination for your lovely flower !!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. One of my favourite colour combo, so fresh,lovely flower

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, I really like the colors you've chosen. Beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely - that floral fabric is so pretty - very William Morris... 84 flowers sounds loads to me, but I take your word for the need for more!
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful flower to add to your quilt.
    I love blue and yellow together.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Tag and Journal page design