Inchie, Twinchies, and a tag

Hello Everyone. Nice to be back again after a wonderful long weekend with my daughter. She is such a busy person with a job that takes up a lot of the time but many other things with which she fills in the spaces. I have learnt lots about patch working though it was way out of my league. We made chutneys, pickled onions and collected 7lbs of blackberries from the lane at the back of her house--this we made into 14 small jars of blackberry jelly. All of these are safely packed away in garage to make hampers for people as Christmas presents. Sorry I won't have time to catch-up on all the wonderful things that you have been making but I am off to see what is on the list today. The one things missing where my daughter lives is a reliable internet connection but you can't have everything so they say.


At Every Inchie Monday the theme this time is road. I made this before I went away and used a piece of an old canvas map mounted on card and distressed with black ink.

At Twinchie Challenge Blog we have the theme Anything Goes and it is always wonderful to see what people think up. Made this before I went away.

 I made three with different background and the same leaf stamped in black then coloured in different shades of Promarkers. The background stamp is really a large stencil that I bought at B&Q but it is nice to use as a stamp.

Last but not least my tag for Tag Tuesday this week where it is Wings as the theme.

I used an image from the 'Owling for You', Geckogalz sheets. The background was made with different shades of Oil Pastels blended together with my finger. I found the quote on Google and the feathers in our garden.

Have a great day all. I'm off to see what you have been making and hopefully catch-up on some commenting and crafting

Love Chrissie x



Comments

  1. Like mother like daughter you two just can't sit still lol
    Lovely to have you back with some more fab makes :)
    Von ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the inchies, especially the leafy ones, and the tag is lovely, too. Your weekend sounds good, my mouth started watering thinking of all those goodies you were making! Hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great work Chrissie, I love them all. Glad you had a great time with your daughter, I have a freezer full of blackberries that we picked when walking the dogs and I made apple and blackberry jam.
    xxx Hazel.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fab owl tag Chrissie and I love your leafy twinchies. Sounds like you had a lovely weekend, I haven't gone berry picking since I was little. Xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds as if you had a wonderful weekend.
    Love the old card you used for the inchie. Also the twinchies and the tag are beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great that you're getting some quality time with your daughter Chrissie, sounds like you're both having a wonderful time.

    Great 'little' makes there and fab image on that tag.

    Sam xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great makes, love the cute owl on the tag,
    Yvonne x

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh MY stunning creations ! I absolutely love those leaves on the twinchies. Fantastic colours. thank you for sharing your inspiration.

    Gilly x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sounds like a lovely - and highly productive - weekend with your daughter...

    All these are really lovely too - that trio of leaves is gorgeously done, with the colours varying from twinchie to twinchie. Great take on the Roads theme, with fab texture from the canvas, and that tag really put a smile on my face - wonderful image, lovely background, and the feathers are the perfect frivolous finishing touch.
    Alison xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love all three of your challenges Chrissie. Pleased you had a great weekend.
    Wendy x

    ReplyDelete
  11. I must confess I would be daunted by making jam Chrissie - give me a paintbrush any day.
    Looking at your cute owl again reminds me how much I loved playing with oil pastels. mmm now hwere are they will be the question.
    Thank you for your lovely comment on my scrap page yesterday - our beautiful son is having such a torrid time!
    Now I am about to hit the follow button so I can catch up with you sometimes.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Chrissie, it's nice you're back. wow, 7 lbs of blackberries! That sounds wonderful...I don't think they'd make it to jam with me eating them. I've never made jam, but fresh blackberry jam sounds delicious.

    I love your inchie, speaks of your trip. Oh, I adore your twinchie threesome - the colors and designs are wonderful and say "Welcome Autumn!", which I am wishing to welcome in soon.

    The tag is very sweet, and how true the saying. Looking forward to more of your divinely inspired works.

    Hugs and love,
    Marianne xo

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love the inchie. what a great job on it. love the twinchies and the Salvidor Dali quote. great job

    ReplyDelete
  14. OMG Chrissie ! You totally rock Sweetie ! These are simply stunning... Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  15. Gorgeous tag Chrissie and love your twinches and the colours. Love blackberry jelly haven't made any in years!!

    MaggieH

    ReplyDelete
  16. Great idea for the inchie! I love the twinchies colours and the backgrounds are great! I like the saying on your tag. Good job!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Funnily enough I spent the weekend with my daughter and we did similarly! Nice to hear you had a good weekend and all three challenges are great - love your work.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Tag and Journal page design