One Flower Wednesday

Good morning Everyone. It's another beautiful morning here and we are off to the old town for a walk. It is always good to go there and like being transported to another era. It did have cobble streets until recently but they have covered the cobbles now with some modern stuff so spoiled it all a bit. I expect it was some EEC rule that said it was dangerous.

I forgot to post my flower yesterday at Journey of a Quilter. Not sure why but it doesn't show up on my blog roll-must sort that out.


I am so enjoying making all the flowers for my quilt and seeing all the colour that can be created when they are joined together.

A wonderful pastime.

Thank you to the members of the blog who made me very welcome

Have a wonderful day

Love Chrissie xx



Comments

  1. This is really beautiful, and well worth all the time and effort you have put into it. It will be hust wonderful when it is finished. Hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another beauty for your garden! Sad they covered the cobbles.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another beautiful flower...I really like how you are joining them together...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful flower and colours love the joining colour !!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so so lovely Chrissie ! Gosh you are such a talented Lady ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a beautiful flower, love your colors -they remind me of Autumn.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Tag and Journal page design