Moos and photographs

Happy weekend everyone. I hope the sun is shining where you are as it is here. It does seem a bit cooler today but that's fine because we are going to a seafood festival down on the harbour. I am not a seafood fan myself but I bet there will be lots of other things going on as well.

This time at Moo Mania the theme is beard.


I made this page with three of my top guys. Ewan McGreggor, Sting and David Beckham. Not sure they have had beards very often but I think they look terrific with them.

The backing paper is some I have had for years made by K and Company and this paper pad is called Life's Journey with some fab paper in it. I sprayed it with home made colours--made from food colouring and then finished off with some gold Cosmic Shimmer Mist.

Next came some corrugated card. I swiped an old black ink pad over that to bring out the corrugations.

The Moos are mounted onto a piece of card that I painted. The letters are from a couple of sets I have printed out on the computer. Oh I forgot to mention the stamp down the side which I bought at B and Q and is really for stamping on a wall. I thought it looked a bit like one of David's tattoos.

These are a few pics that Vic took yesterday in our little garden. At the moment it is packed full of flowers, veg and herbs and all the insects and creatures just love it. There was a hedgehog in amongst everything the other morning enjoying a good feed on something.

Butterflies, bees and hoverflies love buddleia



Bees and Hoverflies love coriander-so do I :)


Hoverflies love feverfew.

Have a great day

Love Chrissie x



Comments

  1. Love you bearded moos, and the photos of your garden are so pretty, love them! Hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your selection of beards Chrissie!!!

    Great flower photos, vibrant colours and so focused, fantastic

    Sam xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your bearded men are handsome and your design is fabulous! Beautiful photographs of the flowers & visitors as well. Happy Weekend, Shirleyx

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh Chrissie!
    what a wonderful idea and card for MOO MANIA! And the flower images are gorgeous!

    wonderful post!
    xxx
    Susi

    ReplyDelete
  5. Magnificent MOO (that sounds so wrong LOL) great imagery - just love everything about it.

    Loved your other photos too - nice too see so many insects for a change. Trying to grow flowers etc in our garden too to try and help butterflies and bees.

    Love Coriander too in food - its a strange taste but maybe it depends what you do with it.

    Have a lovely crafty week...Gill x

    ReplyDelete
  6. great moos on your layout Chrissie
    I like beards & tattoos (Brian's got both lol)
    Janet x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love those bearded fellows, very handsome chaps. Great Moos
    Yvonne

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh I so love your creation Chrissie ! The background is totally awesome ! And your photos are so beautiful ! Thank you for sharing them with us ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  9. The bearded MOOs are fabulous - you're right, they do all suit a beard very well (what do you think of Jeremy Paxman's?!)... And what stunning garden photos by Vic - thanks so much for sharing them.
    Alison xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. fun take on the challenge..sexy beards..love the flowers too especially the buddelia which I noticed growing through the cracks in the paving this morning

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Tag and Journal page design