Journal Page and Tag

Lovely weather here again today and I hope it is nice where you are as well.

At Art Journal Journey this time the theme is Squares. I am fairly new to doing the journal pages but I thought it would be nice to try to combine my love of digital art with other mediums so this is another page I have made for the squares theme.


I have only just got back into digital art using Paint Shop Pro and designed the background by painting and adding effects and fancy brushes. The black and white image is one I made but the one on the left I have had for a while so I made it into a brush. Not sure anyone who doesn't do digital art will have a clue what I am talking about-sorry. The edges and corners I stamped.

Tag Tuesday this week have the theme Complementary Colours.


I haven't a clue what the colour wheel means and I just like to do my own thing where colours are concerned :) . I painted onto some plastic and pressed my tag onto the paint to created the background and did the same things with the flowers.

I do recall a saying way back when that blue and green should never be seen and my school uniform was blue and green and we had to wear it for 5 years and more. lol  Should have been blue and yellow:)

Thanks for popping in and enjoy your day

Love Chrissie xx



Comments

  1. Great digi work and a lovely tag here Chrissie. Hugs, Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super schöne Farbkombi
    gefällt mir sehr gut.

    LG Irene

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so arty Chrissie ! I love your page ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous projects. Love the squares page.
    Yvonne x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely work Chrissie! Hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Eine schöne und ganz interessante Doppelseite. Gratuliere!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great page & techniques with the squares and also pretty vibrant colours on your tag. Have a wonderful day, Shirleyx

    ReplyDelete
  8. love what your doing with digi art. Great tag idea.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oooh fab digi art and tag.

    Sam xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely complimentary colours Dxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow Chrissie, this is so stunning! I really love it! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Chrissie - I 'adore' your art journaling piece and love the digi-side work of it especially. The background is super, great texture to it. Not familiar with the software you are using as I use Serif Craft Artist 2 mainly as so easy but sometimes try (very trying LOL) to use photoshop elements.

    Agree with you about colours.. and if it works - its works.
    Love your blue and yellow tag - brilliant!

    Thanks again for your lovely comments on my digi pages.. have a lovely weekend...Gill x

    ReplyDelete
  13. That page is fantastic - I completely love how you created the b&w square over the red woman's mouth and nose - looks amazing!
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a beautiful page with the squares and the images all blended together. Wonderful.
    xx Monique

    ReplyDelete
  15. Interessanter Hintergrund, tolle Seite!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Tag and Journal page design