Is it really Saturday ?

Hello Everyone. Yesterday I really thought it was Saturday when I did my post and I was pleased when Sam made a comment to say that it wasn't--thanks Sam. All the days seem like Saturday to me and I enjoy every day with so many fun things to do. Hope you all enjoy your day today and thanks for popping in.

This time at the Craft Room Challenge they have the theme something new-this can be a technique you have never tried or something that you haven't used yet in your stash.


I made this ATC.

The background is my new venture as I used the bubble technique. It is so much fun to do and no two backgrounds will ever be the same.


This is what was left of the background and the piece of paper that I used to print the image onto. Not sure that was a good idea really but it did give texture.


The fairy image is one I drew digitally with pixels in Paint Shop Pro many years ago. Feel free to save it and use it if you like.

I would also like to add this to Anything but a Card where the theme this time is fantasy or fairy based.

Love Chrissie x







Comments

  1. This is so sweet Chrissie ! Love the background ! Have a great week-end Sweetie ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely work Chrissie, and yes, it really is Saturday! Bubble backgrounds are fun, we often used to make them at school with the kids, where we had a hilarious and messy time! Hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, it's Saturday - lol

    Great backgrounds Chrissie

    Sam xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh every day a Saturday, I like that idea! Love your bubble background, perfect for your adorable little fairy. Thanks for joining us at Anything But A Card this time.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great background and such a little cutie pie fairy ATC. Hope you had a good Saturday :) hugs Sandra X

    ReplyDelete
  6. I haven't seen you do decoupage in quite some time Chrissie :)love the background and card you have created for the craft-room challenge :)
    Von ♥

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great background and I am so impressed with your digital drawing skills. Hugs, Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Chrissie, I haven't tried the bubble background but it looks cool and sounds fun to create, love your fairy ATC, thanks for sharing with us at Craft Room challenge, Debi x

    ReplyDelete
  9. So now I need to find out what the bubble technique background is.... it looks amazing on your ATC! Fairy is very sweet too! Lovely ATC!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. So now I need to find out what the bubble technique background is.... it looks amazing on your ATC! Fairy is very sweet too! Lovely ATC!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. you are very talented Chrissie. Not only with your techniques but also your digital drawings those fairies are so good.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  12. Sooo cute, Chrissie! I love the bubble technique, too. They make great backgrounds for all sorts of things. It's not easy working on the ATC small spaces..you've done a lovely piece.

    blessings for the day,
    Marianne xo

    ReplyDelete
  13. Those bubble backgrounds are delicious - what a lovely technique. And your faerie is so sweet - thank you!
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Tag and Journal page design