Clean and Simple

Happy Saturday All. It is cooler here today so we are off for a longer walk than the last few days when it has been too hot to go far.

At Addicted to Stamps and More it is CAS week and as I needed an anniversary card I made it in this style.

Always great inspiration from the team there so even if you haven't tried this style before you will be guided by them


I have had this aperture card for a while so added some nice yellow, texture paper to fill the circle and stamped straight onto it. The bottom of the card I added texture with a Cuttlebug folder.

Not sure where the digi stamp came from but it was free and I have used it often. I coloured it to match with Promarkers. Added a bit of an edge with Promarkers to the circle and wish I hadn't really--too late now :(

Hope your day goes well

Love Chrissie x

Comments

  1. Gorgeous card Chrissie, love the sunny colours! Hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the edging around the circle-it really defines it! And love how you have embossed the bottom, this really adds some interest and texture. Thanks for oining us at ATSM x

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous card Chrissie.. the white goes perfect with the yellow.. great effect ...

    xxx Susi
    happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a beautiful and elegant card Chrissie... I love the embossing... Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  5. OH Chrissie a Wonderful card. BUT not just this card BUT all of the stuff you have been busy making . I am overwhelmed with your Clever Craftiness . Such imagination ...
    You are so talented even Maximillion thinks so so it must be true.

    Love & Crafy hugs Max xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card, love the embossing on the bottom panel

    Sam xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. A bright and pretty card Chrissie and I rather like the border you have added to the circle.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a pretty card, Chrissie. I really like the colors you used, and the embossing is wonderful. I like the way you decorated around the circle...it leads right into the flower which is really pleasing to the eyes.

    Blessings,
    Marianne xo

    ReplyDelete
  9. GREAT CAS card, Chrissie. I love how you used the aperture and the edge around the circle looks amazing! Love the partial embossing too. Thanks so much for playing along at ATSM xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely, light, bright CAS card, Chrissie.
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  11. So pretty and summery and I love the Promarker edging to the circle xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Chrissie. You can do CAS!!!! Great card, just love it ... the embossing, the colours, the aperture ... Thanks for joining the fun at ATSM. Good Luck! Monika xxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Very sweet card Chrissie! Thank you so much for joining us at ATSM. Good luck.. :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Tag and Journal page design