Out of a Hat Challenge 65

Hello Everyone and welcome to Jumbled Crafts

This week has flown by and it is time for another challenge at the Hatters. This week the theme is 'transport' so lots of scope to make anything you like that says 'transport to you'

I made a hanging. I found a piece of paper with large flowers on it then splodge and splatter with my distressed stains, I highlighted and coloured the flowers on the paper as I thought they were really nice.

Next I stamped the London buses, the stamps are from Personal Impressions. The gears stamp is from a set of stamps from Chocolate Baroque. 

As we travel everywhere by foot, bus or train I made up the quote cause I love to watch and listen to people and you hear so many interesting stories.

Have a beautiful day

Tracy is still with us as June's guest designer so do pop and look at her blog and at Janet and Sandra's as well-lovely makes from all the other Hatters as always.

Love Chrissie xx



Comments

  1. This is fab Chrissie, I love your flowers and your quote is very true, some of the things I've heard on buses....lol xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really love this Chrissie. They are great images. Had to smile at the quote. I used to travel on buses in East London, oh the things I saw.. so your quote very true LOL.. Gill x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely piece with a wonderful quote - so true! Hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is fantastic Chrissie ! I love the collage effect and I do love the sentiment ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful collage art Chrissie ! I hope you are having a great day, Shirleyx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful background, its a fabulous hanging.
    Yvonne x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Recon the biggest eye opener would be the school bus lol
    Super hanging Chrissie :)
    Von ♥
    Have a good weekend

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oooh lots going on here, fabulous

    Sam xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh to have those double deck buses here! What fun to ride up top and view the sights of London!!! Love your make!
    sandy

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fabulous double decker buses, Chrissie. I also love how you quoted yourself! Isn't people watching fun? Hugs, Tracy

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Chrissie. Great Hanging. Love the way you coloured the flowers to highlight them. Your quote is just so true. Have a great weekend. hugs Monika xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is so cool! I absolutely love it. Your quote is brilliant! xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is a great make... I love the vivid flowers with those fabulous transport stamps, and your quote is wonderful - and definitely true... You wouldn't believe some of the things I've overheard...!
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Chrissie, Love Love Love this make, great stamping and colours. Hugs Sandra X

    ReplyDelete
  15. Fab hanging Chrissie, love your bus stamps
    Janet x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Tag and Journal page design