Out of a Hat Challenge 63

Hello Friends and Followers-hope you are all well and having a great crafting week

This week at Out of a Hat Creations the theme is 'Tickets Please'. What a shame that these days almost all the tickets we get are just bits of paper that pop out of a machine and only a bit off a roll at that-bring back the old tickets I say. I might not be saying that when the queue at the various places was a mile long as the desk clerk searched for the right ticket.


Right back to the challenge :-

This is my make and it is a pot of cream that I mixed with different oils that help sleep. I called the cream 'DREAM' and added that to one ticket and the other ticket says 'made by chrissie'. This is 'rustic' looking but I am not trying to compete with big name products--these makes are  gifts for friends

The pot was a glaring pink colour and one that was in a new, mousse hair colourant  I didn't like it when I had used it and rushed to the hairdresser to put it right lol I painted the outside of the pot a nicer shade.

Then I added some texture to the front and the top.

All I did then was give it a coat of varnish and add the lace, tickets and a flower that I rescued from a friend's birthday card as she always throws them away a couple of days after her birthday.

Do go and visit Janet, Sandra and Tracy's blogs and see what they have made for this challenge and join in with us if you have time.

Love Chrissie xx





Comments

  1. Dream cream :) what a lovely ideas, does it work ? love the simple design :)
    Von ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great idea, fantastic name for your cream, too! Hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a brilliant idea Chrissie, I love your texture paste. I make my own athletes foot cream for the lads (I know too much information lol) but it works far better than the shop bought stuff xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. How cool is that! What a lovely personal gift. Love it xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is gorgeous Chrissie ! What a stunning little pot ! You rock Lady ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful little pot Chrissie ! Cheers, Shirleyx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great pot makeover, Chrissie! I also love the Dream Cream idea. Hugs, Tracy

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonderful altered pot Chrissie love the colour and hope the cream works. Hugs Sandra X

    ReplyDelete
  9. Really pretty pot! Does the Dream Cream really work?
    sandy

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love that you've made this little pot so much prettier Chrissie. Hugs, Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  11. I know that the oils I used work cause I dot some on my pillow at night. I am hoping that they will work as well when added to the cream I used.

    Thank you for the lovely comments everyone

    Love Chrissie xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. such a pretty pot Chrissie .. fab idea!

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a pretty altered pot Chrissie, I, too, love those old-fashioned tickets, they looked soooo much better! Hugs, Ira xox
    irascreacorner.blogspot.nl

    ReplyDelete
  14. Dream cream sounds lovely! And your decorative pot is delicious - love those flowers on the lid!
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi Chrissie. Great idea your cream dream. Have a great weekend. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is a lovely little pot of dream cream Chrissie and such a great idea.
    xxx Hazel.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Fabulous gift idea Chrissie, great ticket
    Janet x

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love that Chrissie and i agree about the tickets they are just so lovely. Thanks too for your lovely comment on my blog
    hugs June xxx

    ReplyDelete
  19. Brilliant! Lovely make, love the cream too. Kim

    ReplyDelete
  20. Fabulous post and ideas - love your pretty pot Chrissie. Agree with you about tickets too - always used to save tickets as a child and even bought some used ones (I think) on the Romney and Hythe (miniture train? line)... Gill x

    ReplyDelete
  21. what a great make Chrissie - fab flowers....xx

    ReplyDelete
  22. What a lovely pot in which to keep your dream cream! Fab little project as always. x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Tag and Journal page design