June Tando Challenge

Hello Friends and Followers everywhere. Hope the sun is shining where you are today. Everywhere here looks clean and sparkly after a lot of rain in the night but now we have beautiful sunshine and blue sky

At Tando Creative Challenge this month the theme is numbers so I made a large postcard.

For the background I blob Distressed Stain onto  a plastic sheet then transferred it to a piece of card  Then I stamped and drew sevens here and there. I have also used a stencil and paste twice on the right hand side but it doesn't show up very well on the photograph. The big seven was one I rescued from a 70th birthday card. Little flower stamps here and there and that's it.

I'd just like to say a big thank you to Tando for my prize for being their winner in May

This is what I chose and I am thrilled with all of them



Have a beautiful day

Love Chrissie xx

Comments

  1. Fab result Chrissie :)
    Von ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful piece, and what a fab prize! Congratulations, and have fun playing! Hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so beautiful Chrissie : I love the background, the colours are so beautiful together ! Congratulations on your win Sweetie ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another great make, fab background and well done on your win

    Sam xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. ooo what a lovely entry for our challenge!!!!

    Many congratulations for winning last month. I see you have some houses...I love those :D

    Karen from Tando x

    ReplyDelete
  6. a great make and congrats on the pprize...cannot wait to see what you make with your goodies!
    xx hugs trace x

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a great make, Chrissie - I love the colours, and it has such movement and dynamism. And, like Trace, I'm looking forward to seeing what your plans are for those goodies... congratulations!
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow Chrissie, this is so creative, love your big postcard with its pretty colours. Wonderful composition! Hugs, Ira xox
    irascreacorner.blogspot.nl

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a great take on our theme this month Chrissie.

    Congrats on your win and enjoy your prize...can't wait to see what you come up with...

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is fabulous Chrissie, love the design. Congrats on your win.
    xxx Hazel.

    ReplyDelete
  11. A lovely postcard Chrissie and congrats for your win

    MaggieH

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great piece! Thanks for joining the Tando Challenge. Please share your project with your winnings with us! =)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Congratulations on your win, and I love your numbers piece, what a beautiful background. Thanks for joining in with us this month too

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Tag and Journal page design