Every Inchie Monday

Happy Tuesday Everyone.
 I didn't have time to post this yesterday as we went off for an early bus to travel to Pocklington to meet some friends who are up here in Yorkshire for a holiday. We had a wonderful day out with lots of laughs and chatting. Afraid the weather was very unsummery which made me think of making this inchie for the Every Inchie Monday Challenge.

This week the theme is bed so I thought of two different beds--flower bed and sun bed. I found a photograph of part of our garden and a picture of a sun bed that I made into a digital image and I combined them.

Not sure we will need a sunbed here this year but I am hopeful

Have a good day

Love Chrissie xx

Comments

  1. Great inchie! Glad you had a good day with your friends in spite of the weather. The sun is shining here today....Hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your fabulous inchie, it's amazing that you managed to fit a sun bed on it.
    xxx Hazel.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I would like to have a sun bed. And would like to have the weather to use it. It's still a bit cold. Love your inchie.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm amazed at what you have sited on as well Chrissie :)
    Von ♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh I so love your inchies Chrissie ! Can't get enough of them ! Yes, the weather is bad again... Never mind, as long as we can craft !!! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  6. Brilliant inchie, Chrissie - love the sun bed - oh how I wish the sun were still around to make proper use of one!
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a great inchie! I hope there's much more chance to use the real sunbed.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great idea to combine the two and make a digi image.

    hope you had a nice day with your friends too.

    Sam xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous details in such a small space.
    Yvonne x

    ReplyDelete
  10. You are quite clever and your creation is lovely!
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  11. How cool to combine the two beds, brilliant! Another tiny fab work of art xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very creative inchie, it's amazing the detail on such a small design. Cheers, Shirleyx

    ReplyDelete
  13. what a neat idea on the theme! great job!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Good looking inchie, both images are wonderfully blended Chrissie! Hugs, Ira xox
    irascreacorner.blogspot.nl

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great idea. It looks like the two images were one to begin with, perfect!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Tag and Journal page design