Addicted to Stamps and More

Hello Everyone and I hope your day is going well so far. I decided to get up early and try to make something for a few challenges as I seem to have been doing knitting and sewing and forgetting to make anything else.

At Addicted to Stamps and More this week there is a beautiful photograph to use as inspiration for a challenge piece.


I don't know who makes the two backing cards I used as I bought a big bag of stuff on the car boot sale and the card was in that.

I made this card and used all sorts of different stamps.

The flowers and the little butterfly are Crafty Individuals from their C1-293 set.

The 'Live life' sentiment is one from a free set that was exclusive to Homemade magazine.

The little bees are Joanna Sheen--I use that set all the time at the moment-Back to Nature

The Larger Butterfly is Personal Impressions-'Fluttering by' set and last is the Happy Birthday stamp from Hobby Art.

This has made me realise that I have lots of stamps all of them need a good sort out--any volunteers!

Love Chrissie xx

Comments

  1. Great card, love the colours, too- if anyone volunteers to sort those stamps, send them on to me, mine need sorting, too! Hugs,
    Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enchanting card Chrissie :)
    Von ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty & whimsical ! Beautiful design. Have a great day, Shirleyx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very colourful and wonderful use of stamps Chrissie, so sweet! Hugs, Ira xox
    irascreacorner.blogspot.nl

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super card Chrissie, love the little bees hovering!!!

    Sam xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Chrissie. Very fitting for the ATSM Photo Challenge. Love your Crafty Individuals Flowers and your colouring. Great to have you join the fun at ATSM. Good luck! Hugs Monika xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card and super stamps. If the volunteer arrives, can I join the queue for them to sort my stamps.
    Yvonne x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your bees and butterflies - and the sky makes me long for a proper summer's day...
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very pretty card Chrissie, love the sky effect. Sorry but no volunteer here to sort out your stamps :) Have enough trouble with my own LOL.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very pretty card Chrissie, love the sky effect. Sorry but no volunteer here to sort out your stamps :) Have enough trouble with my own LOL.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  11. Chrissie, your card is so pretty! I like all the stamps you used, as I really like butterflies and bees, and the coloring is perfect. I like the frame, too. A birthday card worth displaying as art.

    Enjoy a wonderful day,
    Marianne xo

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love that you managed to use all these stamps and what a fabulous scene you have created. Thanks for joining us at ATSM.

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is beautiful Chrissie ! I love the stamps you have used, they are so lovely ! I love car-boots too !!! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is really beautiful. Thank you so much for joining us at ATSM. Good luck.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautiful card Chrissie. Great take on this weeks challenge. Lovely to see you playing along again this week. Thank you for joining in the ATS&M Challenge.
    Hugs to you and to Vic.
    Florence xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Tag and Journal page design