New Twinchie Blog

Happy Monday all. Hope you enjoyed the weekend and, if you had Mother's Day that it all went well for you.

I was so pleased to see that a new Twinchie Challenge Blog as the one I did join in closed. It is Free for All this time so do join in.



I made 2 because I want to show off some of my Nicecrane carriages. I was lucky to have the chance to chose any page I liked from the site for free-I was spoilt for choice really but loved the page of carriages.

I made the backgrounds in Paint Shop Pro the printed out the carriages and decoupaged them onto my Twinchies.

Good Luck with the new Twinchie Blog Team.

Love Chrissie xx

Comments

  1. Love your twinchies, and those carriages are really gorgeous! Hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your miniatures Chrissie ! They are always stunning and these are no exception. I love the images... Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous twinchies Chrissie. I did see that the other twinchie challenge closed so I'll check this new one out. Xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great twinchies Chrissie and Thanks for the tip about the new Twinchie Challenge Blog. x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful Twinchie! When you realize how small this is, it's amazing. Thanks for letting us know about the change in Twinchie Challenge Blogs. When I had time, I would join in the fun. Take care, Shirleyx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful twinchies, and I so love those carriages! xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the images, fantastic backgrounds as well.
    Yvonne

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Chrissie, these are stunning Twinchies, what amazing stamps just love them, thank you for joining in Twinchies challenge, good luck Hun, Zoe DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fab backgrounds and great choice of images, the make a perfect match.

    Sam xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. These are delightful, Chrissie - what a great choice of images (goes to show how many Ignacio's got - I don't think I've even seen these!)... and I love that there's a matching pair.
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  11. OH, I do like your twinchies, Chrissie. They make a perfect pair for any room.

    Hugs,
    Marianne

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh I just love these old vehicles and how you used them on your inchies, wonderful work Chrissie! Hugs, Ira xox
    irascreacorner.blogspot.nl

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love 'em, the carriages are just fabby...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Tag and Journal page design