Every Inchie Monday

Hello Everyone I am back in Blog Land after taking a rest from Friday as my daughter and son-in-law have been staying with us. She is a patchwork addict and I have been helping her to design a new double quilt for her to make all by hand when she isn't at home or near to her sewing machine. Job done but she left me with lots of material to cut out some of the shapes so I won't get bored lol. We did have a wonderful time and did lots of things while they were here.

At every Inchie Monday this week the them is Turtle so as my daughter has a turtle tattoo on her shoulder I thought I would look on a tattoo site for an image to copy and here it is on my inchie.

Not sure I got the colours right but I did enjoying doing it

Have a good day all and thanks for dropping by.

Love Chrissie xx

Comments

  1. What a wonderful make hugs trace x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful, colourful little inchie.. when you think about the size, this is amazing. Have a great day, Shirleyx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I think those colours really work Chrissie. Hugs, Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so cute Chrissie ! Love the colours ! So glad you had a great time with your daughter ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  5. He's a very sweet turtle, he looks happy in the water, it's a good Inchie.

    ReplyDelete
  6. How sweet he looks indeed Chrissie, you even thought about the bubbles! Hugs, Ira xox
    irascreacorner.blogspot.nl

    ReplyDelete
  7. A great inchie, and the colours are just right.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think the colors are perfect. He looks great to me.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Now that is fab, I really, really love this

    Sam xxx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Tag and Journal page design