Busy Bees

A very good day to everyone. We have a  blue sky and sunshine again so I am looking forward to doing a bit of gardening later. Hope you have nice things planned for today

At Moo Mania this time the theme is Insects. I have a lovely big bumble bee stamp by 'cart-us' but it was too big to fit onto a moo so I used a smaller one from 'Joanna Sheen's Back to Nature' set.


I stamped the image 3 times onto the moo and then did an extra one to try to make the bee in the middle look buzzy by decoupaging it at an angle. The moo is stuck onto an ATC background that I made a while ago--can't remember how I made it but I think it involved tissue paper and some wood filler :(

Have a lovely day

Chrissie x

Comments

  1. What a beautiful piece ...!! I love the image!

    xxx doris

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that textured background! Very cool trace x hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this, it's a real piece of Summer xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so sweet Chrissie ! The background is stunning ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous! The background is brilliant, it is so textural! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is a wonderful piece of art, Chrissie

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, this is beautiful!! Thanks so much for playing along!

    ReplyDelete
  9. so clever ..looks great with the 3 D bee in the middle! And it goes perfect to your fantastic textured background!
    Chrissi I am pleased to have you with us this fortnight!
    Thank you!!!!

    xxx Susi

    ReplyDelete
  10. The bees are great, and that textured background is simply fabulous - love it, Chrissie!
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lucky you, we had rain!!!

    Love the triple bees Chrissie

    Sam xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. wow - great - the background is fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I like the Bees and your striped border, it's a good Moo card.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Lovely moo. Like how the middle one is 3D Dxx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Tag and Journal page design