Blue, Purple and White

Happy Weekend Everyone. We have beautiful blue sky and sunshine at the moment so we are off out for a nice long walk along the seafront and the cliff top. Hope you enjoy whatever you have planned for today

At Tando Creative Challenge Blog this time the theme is Blur Purple and White


For a long time now I have been meaning to make a little book to contain inspiring words for when I haven't an idea what to do for a project. I am lucky cause I see a word and all sorts spring to mind, more so than if I look at a picture. It will be just random words--already done the first page--Seasons-Frogs-Be Happy and Love. Might be interesting to make something that includes all 4 lol.

'Keep Smiling' it makes other people smile if you do :)

Love Chrissie xx

Comments

  1. Lovely little book, I always have one on hand for quotes and sayings! Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice idea to make a book Chrissie :)
    Have a fab weekend suns shining at the moment :)
    Von ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Enjoy your walk whilst the sun is still out.

    Great idea for your book.

    Sam xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. A beautiful little book and a great idea.
    Yvonne x

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great idea to use the key when making a key words book Chrissie! I, too, love playing around with words, we've got several walls in our house that have quotes on them ;-) Hugs, have a great weekend, Ira xox
    irascreacorner.blogspot.nl

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely cover. I thought the other day I need to start writing down when I see sentiments I like. I obviously need one of these little books....

    ReplyDelete
  7. Delicious little book cover - with a lovely play on words to kick off your collection of inspiring words. Would love to see a combined version of that first page!
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a great idea and a fab little book Chrissie, I hope you enjoyed your walk xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. what a lovely book - thank you for joining us at Tando Challenges this month.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Tag and Journal page design