A wonderful Surprise

Yesterday when we came home from our walk my neighbour said he had taken in a parcel for me that wouldn't go through the postbox. I had no idea what it could be but when I saw it I realised it was from a very special crafter and the box was decorated and there were lots of wonderful stamps on it as well, I will be using those for craft projects :) The package was from Valerie in Germany and I was one of the lucky people that she drew out to win something-thank you so much Valerie.



The wonders inside the box


Some wonderful makes by Valerie and other treasures as well. There was also a cotton bag with a lighthouse on it but already that is in use with things in it for our holiday so I forgot to add it to photographs. We don't go until next Friday but as everything we take has to fit into 2 rucksacks and a small bag each, I get organised early lol.

Thank you for your friendship and kindness Valerie and for all the inspiration  from your wonderful blog posts. Also all the encouragement you have given me here on my blog and at the Hatters.

Love Chrissie xx

Comments

  1. Thanks for the shout out Chrissie, and glad you like your things! You are very welcome Hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh how fab, lucky you


    Can't wait to see what you do with them


    Sam xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a gorgeous parcel of goodies. Lucky you! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice surprise in the post ! Enjoy, Shirleyx

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fabulous treat this is Chrissie, so sweet of Valerie to send you all these goodies! Enjoy! hugs, Ira xox
    irascreacorner.blogspot.nl

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a wonderful box of delights... and how lovely that they came as such a surprise!

    Just want to say a heartfelt thank you for your thoughtful and heartwarming comments this week - I'm so grateful, and so glad that you're one of my blogging friends.
    Alison xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow how wonderful Chrissie couldn't have been sent to a nicer person.
    hugs Max xx enjoy your trip xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. It's always fun to receive gifts in the mail. These are lovely gifts. Blogger friends are sweet blessings.

    Enjoy the day,
    Marianne

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Tag and Journal page design