Mountain Peak

Hello Everyone and a big, warm welcome to my latest new followers and to everyone else who visits today.

At Every Inchies Monday this week the theme is mountain peak. I found this difficult to do and heaven knows why cause I have climbed enough mountains and stood on the top in my life. In the end I went for painting my little picture in Paint shop Pro and using a sunlight filter. Vic reminded me that I had once painted a picture of a mountain top with him coming down it on a rope. I searched for it but it must have been lost in the mists of time lol.



Have a nice day and thank you for popping in

Love Chrissie xx





Comments

  1. Your inchie is brilliant Chrissie - I love the sun rays.
    xxx Hazel.

    ReplyDelete
  2. And all on an inchie ! well done Chrissie :)
    Von ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Do you know the song 'Love on a Mountain Top'? That's immediately what your inchie made me think of. Xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can imagine it must have been a difficult one, but you´ve managed perfectly Chrissie! I particularly love your sunrays, so beautiful, makes it all the more meaningful! Hugs, Ira xox
    irascreacorner.blogspot.nl

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super little piece of art.
    Yvonne x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the sun light on this one & very cool that you use PSP. before I got my bead program I used PSP to do design work in it. I still use it occasionally. Like this one alot for sure

    ReplyDelete
  7. Brilliant Chrissie, I love those sun rays. The thought of coming down a mountain on a rope terrifies me though xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great little inchie with the mountain top! Have a great day, Shirleyx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ooo great inchie. Love the beams of light. Kim

    ReplyDelete
  10. wow Chrissie! All your last pieces are fabulous as I can see.. I love especially the alterd book spread.. it´s AWESOME. The inchie theme this week is so difficult in my mind.. I didn´t get any idea.. how clever you made it! excellent!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Tag and Journal page design