Every Inchie Monday

Hello from a cold NE UK. I was hoping that Spring might arrive today but it is still icy cold and cloudy so my hopes are fading fast. Hope the sun is shining where you are and Spring is coming into bloom.

This week at Every Inchie Monday the theme is travel.

This is mine. An inch square from an old canvas map and a cut-out of a car which is raised from the inchie though doesn't appear that way on the photograph. Always some wonderful ideas from people who enter so why not have a go.

Thanks for looking

Love Chrissie xx

Comments

  1. What a lot on one tiny inchie, well done. The card looks like it is driving straight at you! Hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh when you realize how small this creation is, it's amazing! Great design! Shirleyx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super inchie Chrissie :)
    Von ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fab inchie, would love the car.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like your inchie and the blue frame too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great inchie Chrissie, I was looking very carefully whether Magnum was still inside ;-) Hugs, Ira xox
    irascreacorner.blogspot.nl

    ReplyDelete
  7. They say it's going to stay like this until the end of April Chrissie, so don't put those winter woolies away just yet!!

    Great little inchie, love the mini car. (I didn't mean mini as in mini cooper, I meant it as in small!!!)

    Sam xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very cool... I can see how the car is raised from the map - great 3D effect of it emerging from the inchie!
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Smart car! A good way to travel, and a good inchie.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I like this one Sports car & all great idea! love it

    ReplyDelete
  11. Another fabulous inchie Chrissie. I love the car.
    xxx Hazel.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Brilliant Chrissie, I love how your car leaps out of this xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Tag and Journal page design