The Inchie and Twinchie Show

Hi All-we are back to winter weather here in NE UK and it keeps snowing in flurries and is bitter cold so a good day to stay in and craft. Always lots of things to play with in the craft room and also have a new jigsaw to start today as well-that will be fun :)

Here I am with a post for 2 places. I am trying to join in with both every time--the inchies are every week and the Twinchies once a month.

At Every Inchie Monday this week it is the theme glasses. I had thought of ones filled with lager but changed my mind.


This is my take on the theme and it sprung to mind after going to the cinema and trying to book for the Hobbit. The person selling the tickets kept telling Vic he needed to have the right glasses to be able to see it and he kept saying he could only use one eye properly so they would be useless. In the end we came away and waited until we found somewhere with the non 3D version. Brilliant film if you haven't seen it and like The Hobbit story.

Next is Show us your Twinchies where the theme is flower or flowers. Always a great choice for any challenge I think.

For this I did a zentagle background and made a flower from leather cloth and fine linen. I used the Sizzix, Tim Holtz Flower die to cut the shapes using my Cuttlebug. I have used silver pen on some of the petals but it doesn't show up too well on the photograph.

That's it for now folks! Have a good day.

Love Chrissie xx


Comments

  1. Great Twinchie - love your zentangled background and flower. Not seen the Inchie challenge so off to have a look at that one too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Chrissie, wow! This is amazing, lithe Zentangle background is fab, thank you for joining in Show us your Twinchies, good luck Hun Zoe DT xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. The 3D films give me headaches.
    Even with the blue and red glasses I find it difficult to see objects.
    Love your inchie.

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are great, I really like your zentangle background. x

    ReplyDelete
  5. They're both wonderful.

    I saw the Hobbit in 3D and it was worth it - but I guess with only one working eye it would have been a waste.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful twinchie! Know what you mean bout 3d, I can only see with my right eye, and 3D is something I have to pass by! Hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Both these are gorgeous! I have to be careful with 3D - it can sometimes trigger my migraines! xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. You are such a clever SHOW ORF!!!
    I love it ...... ( this is from Maximillion not ME!) :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. LOVE your monochrome twinchie and your inchie is great fun. I'm not keen on 3d either - gives me a headache! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great looking twinchie Chrissie, love the powerful black/white, what a fab idea to use a zentangle background! Hugs, Ira xox
    irascreacorner.blogspot.nl

    ReplyDelete
  11. Zentangles and tattered flowers, two of my favourites. Your twinchie is great, so is the inchie but that twinchie is special.
    Julia

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great twinchie love the zentangle and the lovely flower. Thank you for joining us and good luck.

    Sylv xx
    Show Us Your Twinchies DT Team Member

    ReplyDelete
  13. Two beautiful miniature pieces of art.
    Yvonne x

    ReplyDelete
  14. love your take on the glasses theme! never thought about 3D glasses! great job!

    ReplyDelete
  15. WOW - I love your Twinchie Chrissie. I am SOOO into Zentangles and your rose is so pretty.

    Hugs
    Sarn xxx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wow Chrissie -- so great new artpieces here! Adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  17. LOVE that Zentangle background and your floral topper Chrissie! Hugs, Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  18. These are both fabulous Chrissie, your zentangle is beautiful, but your 3D glasses made me LOL xx

    ReplyDelete
  19. Fabulous inchie and twinchie Chrissie. I love your zentangle background.
    xxx Hazel.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Ah Chrissie,your work as always is lovely.I so love your Twinchie,just fabulous.

    Hugs
    Sandie x

    ReplyDelete
  21. Great inchie and twinchie, I love zentangles

    ReplyDelete
  22. Brilliant twinchie....love black and white creations, and the zentangle is great (must try one of these soon ) Thanks for sharing with us at Show Us Your Twinchies.
    Barbara xx

    ReplyDelete
  23. Love your twinchie, I do like black and white. The zentangled background looks fab too. xx

    ReplyDelete
  24. Dropped by to have a look and liked your Twinchie very much black and white always good. xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Tag and Journal page design