Inchie and Moo

Hello Everyone from a wet and windy NE Yorkshire. All the caravan sites here in Bridlington are now open but not sure anyone will want to come and stay yet as it is still very dark and wintery. I hope the weather is better where you are and if it is please could you send some our way :)

It's Monday again so time for another Inchie challenge at Every Inchie Monday. This week the challenge is footstep

The thought of putting bare feet anywhere near the sea at the moment fills me with dread but I painted a sky, sea and sand background and added the fun footsteps-well one has a fun face the other isn't too sure.

Now for the Moo(S) for the challenge at Moo Mania which is steampunk this time.

I can hear some of you saying, 'Not the Steampunk boots again' , well it is the said boots and I still love this image which was a free digi image from Beyond the Fringe many moons ago.

I used the Tim Holtz embossing folder on the card and the moos and distressed both to make the designs stand out more.

I decided to make up a quote and to use the card to send when I forget to do something I should have done--like a belated birthday card etc. The inside is blank so lots of room to write my excuses.

Have a lovely day all

Thanks for popping by

Love Chrissie xx

Comments

  1. Chrissie I can tell you that a big hahahaha
    came out of me just now!

    This is GORGEOUS..
    I love this idea for the Steampunk themed card with MOO(s)on it.
    That´s just MOOVALOUS Chrissie!

    The Inchie is a little treasure too!
    Thank you so much for participating on our MOO-MANIA-CHALLENGE

    the next theme will start on wednesday next week. I hope so much to see you again there!

    xxx from Ausrtia
    Susi

    I like your challenge out of the hat creations also a lot..
    with the easter bonnet I had no idea till now!


    ReplyDelete
  2. The steampunk boots image is AWESOME !! Fabberooney Moo
    hugs
    wynneth
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your boots - I'm singing 'These boots were made for walking!' And a very pretty inchie too

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dreaming of dipping my toes in the sea (but not for a couple of months yet!) at Scarborough.

    Great inchie.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those boots are fab Chrissie and roll on the summer when we can dip our toes in the sea - it's wild and wet up here too. Xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow Chrissie, you have been active my friend, love your latest creations! They're funny, pretty and lovely at the same time! Sorry I've been MIA for a couple of days, was abroad (work). Hugs, Ira xox
    irascreacorner.blogspot.nl

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well done Chrissie, I love them both. Wish I could send some spring weather but it's still -15c here.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a beautiful Inchie and a great fantastic Steampunk-Moo!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fingers crossed you can go paddling soon Chrissie fab inchie and Moo's
    Von ♥

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fab projects - the footprints are great, and those steampunk MOOs are just fab!
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Both these are brilliant! Those boots are fab! xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Inchie & Moo sounds like a kids cartoon lol but i love both of these. Very adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love your inchie - the feet are fab and your steampunk boots are wonderful.
    xxx Hazel.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Loving your foot inspired creations Chrissie. Hugs, Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great inchie, and fab moo. It has to be tropical before I dip my toes in the sea.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Another couple of great projects. I love the Steampunk boots, wouldn't mind a pair myself...lol. x

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love your inchie. Would like to go barefoot outside. But here it is still winter. Can't send you warm weather.

    ReplyDelete
  18. I'm amazed at your detailed drawing on the very small inchie. Your Moo is fun too.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Tag and Journal page design