Fun with ATCs

Sunday and a second post for me today so hello again.

Thought I would try to get back into making ATCS as I used to love making and them and have albums full of beautiful little works of art that I have swapped in years gone by. It is wonderful to recall all the people who I swapped with and see their different styles.

This time at Fun with ATCS the theme is Gothic which is a subject I enjoy so I just had to have a go.


The background is from the Gothic Arches collection at Nicecrane designs and the digi lady is from All that Scraps-I added the 'dead lover,s skull' and the pet giant bird and devil. lol

Thanks for looking

Love Chrissie xx



Comments

  1. Now, quite frankly Chrissie, that creature at the back is a tad scary! Great fun! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic, great and scary ATC!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Scary, scary! Great ATC! Hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow - this is completely cool, Chrissie! I love the overdone eyeliner look - she's very scary... altogether a great ATC. Lovely to have you play along with us at Fun With ATCs this time!
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooh this is fab (in a scarey way) Chrissie, very Helena Bonham Carter xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Been catching up with your other posts. all fantastic. This is one Scary ATC, its brilliant
    Yvonne

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your gothic cards and this one is fantastic. My favorite fat book pages are your gothic arches.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Great to see you here Christine. Hope you are all well. I still have all of upur Fat Book swaps as well and love to look at them

      Best wishes Chrissie xxxx

      Delete
  8. This is so cool! I love the gothic lady! xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. A fun and scary ATC, the images are great.
    xxx Hazel.

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is right up my street, I love it. x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Like this very much, it's way cool! Thanks for sharing this at FwATCs. Suzanne

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Tag and Journal page design