Artful Times challenge

For the challenge this time at Artful Times the choice is,

Spots and Stripes / Circles and Straight Lines


Von and Neet always make great samples for inspiration.


This ATC just seemed to evolve as, when I started it, I wasn't sure which of the choices to make.

I painted the background with acrylic paints then I rubbed over the stripes with a baby wipe to make them blend together. That ruled out 'stripes' so I left it to dry.

In the meantime I cleared out a drawer and there were even more peel-offs waiting to be used up. My quest to use up all my peel offs isn't going very well.:(

The circles were from one sheet-the lines from another and the words from yet another sheet. I actually enjoyed using them--who would have thought that peel-offs could be fun lol.

Hope you pop over to Artful and join in the challenge.

Love Chrissie xx



Comments

  1. Great art work, Love the symmetry of your design and Beautiful colours x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cool and the colours are fabulous! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great colours and shapes created here trace x

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great use of peel offs Chrissie, love the inky background too. Xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cool... I am enjoying your busy Monday (even if I'm doing it in reverse!)
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  6. So pleased with could help with your quest to use up your peeloffs Chrissie :)a very creative ATC and thank you for sharing withus at Artful Times
    Von♥

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thats a brilliant ATC Chrissie love the colour and great use of those peels offs. Hugs Sandra X

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love all the details. Brilliant!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love your ATC Chrissie - the background is fab.
    xxx Hazel.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your post made me smile Chrissie.
    I would still say the background was striped.
    love how you have used the PO's. What a great way to use them. You are definitely creative.
    Thanks for this fun and interesting act and thanks for joining us at Artful Times.
    Hugs, Neet xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Chrissie. Thanks for your kind words on my blog.
    I think your background is striped so you shouldn't discount it! Great idea adding those peel offs to complete your design.
    Enjoy your weekend.
    Juliaxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Looking great. The background colours really look nice together. Lovely design.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wonderful ATC, great use ofthe peel offs and love the background.

    Sylv xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Tag and Journal page design