The word is Candy

Happy Sunday Everyone or Happy any day if Sunday has already gone when you visit. Thought I had better get some posting done this morning as I will be watching the rugby again this afternoon. Two matches yesterday-and then I wonder where the time goes.

Now to the challenge at Addicted to CAS this time. I was really quite stuck as the word is CANDY as the meaning of that in my dictionary is boiled sugar. Thank goodness for the wonderful samples by the DT team which showed me that it means sweet treats of any kind. Well I hope that's what it means.

I decided to go with my fave which is definitely chocolate.

Embossed the card with a folder. The shape is a die cut and I edged that with distressed ink. The quote is one I found on Google. The bottom edge is peel off  lines and Promarker Brown.

Love Chrissie xx

Comments

  1. Lovely card, now I am hankering for chocolate although it's still early Sunday morning! Enjoy your Rugby! Hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now that sentiment is cool! Love the die cut and a cool card! Enjoy the rugby - my daughter and her husband love it too - she is English and he is Welsh! You can imagine the banter that goes in in their house! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful shading and a great sentiment! Now I'd like some chocolate as well - yummy!
    Thanks for joining us at ATCAS!
    Christine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great keep calm quote Chrissie!!!

    Sam xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fantastic, love the words. Yummy
    Yvonne x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card Chrissie, and what a sentiment, this is something I could do all day lol. Hope you enjoyed the rugby x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautifully CAS card, Chrissie. Great quote! Thanks so much for playing along at ATCAS! xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, yes, chocolate is definitely a candy and it is my favorite too! That's a great sentiment and I love your interpretation! Thanks for playing at ATCAS. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the quote, love, the card and love chocolate ao your gorgeous and scrummy cards is a winner all around. Thanks so much for playing with us again Chrissie at ATCAS and good luck. Now where did I hide the chocolate....

    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love this Chrissie. I havent seen this keep calm sentiment before. So funny. I want chocholate now!!!!! Wonderful card. Thank you for joining in the ATCAS challenge.
    Hugs to you both, Florence x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Another lover of chocolate. Yum. I adore your card and totally agree with the sentiment. Thanks for shraing with us at ATCAS. Caz

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Tag and Journal page design