The Craft Barn-letter H


This must be a record for me three posts in one morning--I will need to go for a lie down.

The letter this time for The Craft Barn dictionary challenge is H. Lots of great words to chose from on the H pages and I chose Head.


For the background I used various colours of ink sponged onto the paper then I sprayed it with  Cosmic glitter mist-Ancient Copper.

I am still looking for a dictionary to use and still scanning the pages from our one in the bookcase, so far. This meant I could make the word I was using bigger to show it up on the page. The right hand page is also all 'head' words with so many things to chose.

The head on the left is me-digitally messed about with and the one on the right is a head I drew in Paint Shop Pro many years ago when we used to call them 'tubes'.

I used a couple of stencils--the swirly one is from Imagination Crafts and the music one from Dreamweaver.. The letters I have had for years and never used.

Nice to have you drop in today-it is always lovely to have you here.

Love Chrissie xx

Comments

  1. What a great spread. I love that you have used your own head too...
    Laura
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an amazing page, I love it! the colours are fab and I love that it is made personal with your own head too! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great pages, love the colours and those heads.
    Yvonne x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fab page Chrissie, and what a great idea to include yourself in it! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great fun page Chrissie and I sure remember the "tube" ;)
    Von ♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great journal pages! Good choice for H!

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are wonderful heads. I love the background you created :0) Mo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Another great page Chrissie. Love the quote from Nelson Mandela too.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is certainly a heads up page. Very striking, love the flower hair

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow, both of your pages are gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love your pages, beautiful colours and that's a great quote

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love your pages and the fact you've included yourself too - makes it more personal!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Glad you are joining us on our new venture. Love your Head page.
    Looking forward to seeing more pages.
    Thanks for playing with us at the Craft Barn
    Izzy

    ReplyDelete
  14. Good work putting your heads together to create these beautiful pages!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Fab page Chrissie, love your heads and that wonderful quote!
    Val x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Nice colours and a good choice of word.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Lovely pages for your chosen word with a lovely spring feel in the colours you have used

    MaggieH

    ReplyDelete
  18. I can't keep up with your crafting/blogging! A wonderful choice for your letter 'H', a great page. x

    ReplyDelete
  19. Lovely spread! Great idea and your head is definitely the best!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Great pages, love the heads especially the vibrant pink lady!

    Sylv xx

    ReplyDelete
  21. Fab pages, I love the colours and the images you have used.
    Hugs x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Tag and Journal page design