Broom-Inchie

Hello Everyone-lovely to have you visit today. I am going to try to post up three challenges today so must get on with this one.

At Every Inchie Monday the theme is broom. Not an easy subject for me really but I want to make the full 52 to keep as a set so here is my effort.


I drew the background with Promarkers, then decoupage my broom image-also coloured with Promarkers.

I am learning to print a lot smaller for the inchies challenges so I added a quote. Ant printing always looks messy on a photo of something so small--well maybe that is just an excuse :(

Thank you for looking

Love Chrissie xx

Comments

  1. Lovely little inchie - so much on such a small piece, well done! I think I could do with a new broom here! Hugs, Valerie
    The weather is back to usual today - cold, misty, frost on the fields and the sun has gone!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your inchie Chrissie - a great take on the theme.
    xxx Hazel.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how you can get the lettering on such a small space - really like your color choices

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm still amazed to see how imaginiative people can be with such a small work area. Your inchie is great. x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Tag and Journal page design