A wonderful Present

Hello All from a wet, cold and dark NE UK. We did venture out to do some shopping but were very pleased to be back home again. And even more pleased to see what the postman had brought.

I saw this tag on Sam's Blog and I really loved it and she has sent it to me--how kind is that--thank you so much Sam. I have put the size of it on the photograph as I hadn't realised it was so big when I saw it on her blog. It has jewels on it and the lace and the fancy ties are so beautiful in real life.

It has brightened my day for sure

Love Chrissie xx

Comments

  1. Hi Chrissie

    Glad you liked it. Yeah it is a big 'en isn't it, but it had to be as the stamp is huge!!!

    Sam xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely tag, lucky you, enjoy! Hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  3. A lovely tag , happy mail indeed!trace x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Tag and Journal page design