Time at Artful Times

Hello Everyone and hope where ever you are the weather is being kind to you. We have had lots of snow but now it is being washed away by heavy rain with a forecast for more snow again later in the day. That can only mean one thing----stay in and craft :)

At Artful Times Neet and Von would like us to make an ATC with Time as the theme. Lots of things associated with that and I thought how my time always seems to pass far too quickly to fit in all that I would like to do.


I chose part of a Chocolate Baroque stamp that always makes me think of a busy machine that can do all sorts of things. The full stamp is amazing and from the Punky Romance set.

The background is painted in various shades of H20 paint and I added a bit of colour to the stamped image with Promarkers.

That's about it really.

Have a great day

Love Chrissie xx

Comments

  1. Oh so true Chrissie, and what a great image to choose :) thank you for sharing it with us at Artful Times
    Von ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this! That stamp is fab and the colours you have used are gorgeous and the saying is so true! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful ATC and quote! Love how we all have the same theme and so many different ideas. Enjoy being home! Hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabby card Chrissie...loving the green tones,my favourite colour.
    Great sentiment too...how many times have we all said that,lol.

    Hugs
    Sandie xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful Chrissie - love the colour and the great saying.
    xxx Hazel.

    ReplyDelete
  6. A great ATC, I love the look of the stamp and love what you've done with it. A great quote too... x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great atc Chrissie, love the portion of the stamp you picked.

    Sam xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thats a super quote, its a fabulous ATC.
    Yvonne x

    ReplyDelete
  9. You've summed me up in one ATC and I LOVE IT Chrissie!!! Fabulous work!!! Hugs, Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovelt ATC and sadly the words are very true!

    ReplyDelete
  11. A very true saying Chrissie and time seems to go quicker as I get older. Now is that telling me something?
    Love your interpretation of the theme for this our 21st Challenge - great cogs and wheels and a great ATC.
    Hugs, Neet xx
    ps thanks for visiting my blog so regularly, hope you enjoyed CHA.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love your stamped image Chrissie and I think it really does look like a multi tasking machine as you said. The sentiment is perfect for so very many of us!
    Juliaxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wonderful ATC and the words are just so true......

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Tag and Journal page design