Something New

Hello everyone--hope that 2013 is being kind to you and that you are back into crafting after the Christmas and New Year break.

At Fun with ATCS this time the challenge is Something New


Everything on this ATC is new.

I painted the background with H20 paints--my daughter bought me 30 of the little pots and also some pots of the Cosmic Shimmer Irdescent Mica Pigment so I added some of that as well.

The beautiful stamp set was sent to me by Von with my birthday card--thank you Von. It is by Cart-Us. The  bird in a cage emblie and the little flowers where with other things in a beautiful Christmas box from Janet and the gold pen I bought for myself and used it to do some faux stitching and colouring in bits here and there. I did colour the edges of the flowers with an old Promarker lol.

Love Chrissie xx



Comments

  1. Beautiful tag, love the delicate, shimmering colours and the embellies! Have fun playing with all your new toys! Hus, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's lovely Chrissie :) and those H20 paints really shimmer don't they have fun playing :)
    Hugs Von ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. A gorgeous atc..love the shimmer! Trace x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the shimmers, it a beautiful ATc.
    Yvonne xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I didn't know it was your birthday over Christmas Chrissie, so many happy belated returns.

    Great atc and love how you've used everything new.

    Sam xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a beautiful card Chrissie. Looks like you got some wonderful pressies for Christmas. May you have the best of fun playing with them. Hugs, Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  7. The painted bg looks fab, not used the paints but might have to check them out.love the bird cage embly.
    thanks for joining us at fun with atc's

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, Chrissie, this is beautiful - I love that subtle, shimmery blended background, and the sentiment is delicious with the images and charm - a great ATC! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Fun With ATCs.
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  9. So pretty Chrissie! Looks gorgeous! Kim

    ReplyDelete
  10. A gorgeous ATC Chrissie.
    xxx Hazel.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fabulous ATC! I really love it!

    ReplyDelete
  12. It's beautiful.I love the sentiment!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Tag and Journal page design