Challenge 42 Out of a Hat

Hello Everyone and a big thank you to all the people who take time to comment on my blog. It is always lovely to see what you put in the comments.

This week the Hatters are still in a party mood and Sandra made us a Bingo Board that is a little bit different from the ones you usually see on blogs.

As you can see every line you chose will have a Hat on it and 3 other things. You can use any line you like vertical, horizontal or corner to corner.





I chose Hat-Glitter-Bow and Text and made this Mad Hatter's Hat from toilet roll middles and leather cloth. The bow is on the peel-off and the glitter is on the heart.
I got the idea for this from Rita's Blog when she made some for Christmas. I did make my own version of her idea with twists here and there to make it more like the Mad Hatter's Hat. Thank you for the inspiration Rita.
I filled the inside with chocolates

Hope you will join in with us and made something from the Bingo Board.

Do pop and see what Janet and Sandra have made as well

Love Chrissie xx








Comments

  1. Rita had a great idea and you have used it well to make a fab piece! trace x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love what you have made, and I am looking forward to doing this challenge! Hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is superb Chrissie and the hidden choccies make it doubly fabulous! Love your sparkly twinchies too. Xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is another great idea, to put treats in the hat. It looks fabulous.
    Yvonne x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your hat is fabulous and the surprise inside is an added bonus. Thanks for the inspiration! Hugs, Tracy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a fun idea with the hat, and I like the fact that you can add fun surprises to the inside. Have fun with B*I*N*G*O!!

    Blessings,
    Marianne xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. I thought for a minute there you had done some parchment craft for the bow:) it's a wonderful take on Rita's hat
    Von ♥

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Chrissie Fantastic hat I love how you filled it with Chocs now dont eat them all at once. Hugs Sandra X

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oooh what a fab idea to fill it with chocolate - lovely

    Sam xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. So clever! I love that you used toilet roll middles - we all have plenty of them!
    Marina

    ReplyDelete
  11. Terrific hat Chrissie,ummmmmmm the sweets look good lol
    Janet x

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a great hat and I love the fact it opens to reveal some goodies. x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow! This is fabulous Chrissie - what a brilliant idea.
    xxx Hazel.

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is stunning! Love that it has candy inside too! What a great idea! ~Diane

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh this one sounds great but I'm sorry I just ran out of time. I had some hat shaped cards from Craftwork Cards which I was going to decorate.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi Chrissie. Love your hat. Great recycling. xxx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Tag and Journal page design