CAS at Addicted to Stamps and More

Hello Everyone-hope you are well. We have about 4 inches of snow that arrived in the night -just when we thought it had all gone away. I won't be venturing out today so lots of crafty hours ahead for me.

At Addicted to Stamps and More this week it is their 5th CAS challenge. Not something I am very good at but there are some great samples from the team as inspiration


I used a folder to emboss a piece of white card then distressed it with some Rangers Ink on one of their ink pads. Mounted this piece of card on another piece of coloured card. Stamped the sentiment-distressed it and mounted it onto the same colour as the other piece. Stuck them both onto a white card.Clean and simple.

Thanks for looking

Love Chrissie xx

Comments

  1. Looks beautiful, great words.
    Yvonne x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there, Chrissie! I think your CAS is coming along quite wonderfully! Your card is lovely and perfectly CAS! I hope the snow doesnt give you too much grief :)
    Thanks so much for playing along at ATSM! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. A lovely CAS card Chrissie. I have the opposite problem - can manage CAS no problem but I'm rubbish at layers and embellishments! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks gorgeous, love the CAS of it

    Sam xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am no good at CAS! love the muted colours trace x

    ReplyDelete
  6. A beautiful CAS card Chrissie, the colours are lovely.
    xxx Hazel.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well my mate marmite. I am so pleased you are in my row this week. Gorgeous card Chrissie. Thank you for playing along with the Addicted to Stamps and More challenge.
    Hugs to you both.
    Florence xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. A really pretty card and beautiful embossing too - thanks for joining in this week at ATSAM - Jacqueline xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love this card. Such a pretty color scheme and lovely embossing.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I really love the simplicity of this one - this is my favourite embossing folder and one of my oldest! xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wonderful card, such a nice colors!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Tag and Journal page design