Best projects I made in 2012

Hello Everyone. Hope you are all safe and well. So many tragedies at the moment with the floods and the snow-I am thinking of lots of people and wishing them well.

I saw this challenge at Catered Crop and I couldn't resist looking back over my crafty year to see what I could chose. I always enjoy making anything but some things just seem to turn out better than others so here is my list. Most of my choices were made for the challenges at Out of a Hat Creations where 2 friends and myself challenge each other every week and anyone can join in with us-just for fun.

Top 12 for 2012


1. These are knitted flowers with a stamped background
2. A Poundland BBQ fork decorated

3. Four corner bookmarks on a clock project

4. Paper Dress with silk tie at the waist

5. A stamped Gift Bag

6. Metal look Tag

7. Oriental Fan

8. Altered Bottle

9. Sewing Kit

10. Scanogram picture

11. Steampunk Doll

12. A box of notelets

Thank you for looking

Happy Crafting

Love Chrissie xx













Comments

  1. Hi Chrissie,
    These are all wonderful! I love looking at your creations when I visit your blog they are inspiring.
    Hugs
    Amy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow Chrissie. What a wonderful array of projects. When you put them altogether like this it really shows your creativeness off to perfection.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  3. What fabulous projects and all so different! Truly inspiring stuff. The BBQ fork is such a quirky idea - very cool! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. What wonderful projects Chrissie, all of them so different and very inspirational.
    xxx Hazel.

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW Chrissie, these are all amazing, I love those knitted flowers, there is nothing you can't do, and do beautifully xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wowzers! What amazing projects with so many mediums and textures. I love them all.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Tag and Journal page design