Willow Sketchie Challenge

On a roll--must be the cold weather keeping me busy.

Nice to join in at Willow Sketchie Challenge again. I do love the digi images and the way you can get them instantly by download.

The beautiful little bird I just downloaded from Willow Designs and I used the already coloured version as I wouldn't have been able to make it look as good--I will be trying to colour the plain version though.


Here is my version of the sketch though I did add a few flowers to fill the red gap as it looked a bit bare without them. The panel with the image has a lift up front



This is what I wrote underneath/

Comments

  1. Your card is gorgeous, Chrissie...love it that you used my sketch ànd theme....thanks for playing with Willow Sketchie....hope to see you next week again!
    xxx Margreet

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card, loved your bright Twinchie in the previous post as well.
    Yvpnne

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a gorgeous card Chrissie...I love everything about it..

    Hugs
    Sandie x

    ReplyDelete
  4. A beauty! LOVE the little character too, xo!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card, love the vibrant colours and flowers! Hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is fab, what a cheerful Christmas card x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Totally Gorgeous creation.!
    Thanks for joining us at Willow Sketchie Challenge. Good Luck!
    -Sony WSC-DT member
    http://sonia-studio60.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, isn't he the tweetest? Err, I mean the sweetest? Love his rosy cheeks! Hugs, Ira x
    irascreacorner.blogspot.nl

    ReplyDelete
  9. So cute I love him and the card is lovely. Hugs Sandra XXX

    ReplyDelete
  10. A beautiful card - love the cute little robin.
    xxx Hazel.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Tag and Journal page design