The Master's Return

Hello Everyone. Hope you enjoyed the Christmas Holiday and are ready for the New Year celebration.



Preshea and Lydia have been waiting for the return of the master for over a year and they are shocked to see his face half covered with a metal mask and his beautiful hands inside unsightly white mittens.

He says they must never ask what happened whilst he was away or enquire about the contents of the coffin shaped box on the back of the steam wagon. He promises to tell them some of his adventures later when he is rested.

For those of you who never saw Preshea and Lydia before I made them back in November but I have just 
finished the Master so that I could add them to Amy's 72 hours party at The Crafty Book Nerd

The story will continue when I make more characters.

Happy 2013 to Everyone

Love Chrissie xx

Comments

  1. Wow! These are totally fantastic, love them all! Hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow Chrisse he is absolutely ace, he reminds me of Willy Wonker but only because I watched it very recently and Johnny Depp plays the part brilliantly!!

    Hope you've had a great time and got some crafty goodies to play with.

    Sam xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your art is fantastic, totally stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love these Chrissie they are wonderful making some art dolls is on my to do list for 2013 and you have provided some wonderful inspiration, thanks for linking up to my new blog party!
    Amy Yingling
    The Crafty Book Nerd

    ReplyDelete
  5. He's being very mysterious Chrissie so bet he has a lot of tales to tell ;)
    Fab work !
    Von ♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fantastic characters, look forward to reading what the Master has been up to.
    Yvonne

    ReplyDelete
  7. Brilliant Chrissie - they're such fun and I love them all.
    xxx Hazel.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like those dolls! Very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great work - love them Chrissie. I'm already imagining what he has been up to;)

    ReplyDelete
  10. These figures are just fabulous...love everything about them.

    Hugs
    Sandie x

    ReplyDelete
  11. What utterly creative and stunning pieces!!! Fabulous, love everything about them!

    Happy, happy 2013!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Loved the first two SO much I asked Santa for the Steampunk Softies book! Gotta find some spare time to have a go now, but in the meantime I can drool over yours:) Hope you have the most wonderful year ahead of you in 2013. Hugs, Jenny x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Tag and Journal page design