Celebrate the season or light

Hello everyone hope your day is going well.

At Anything but a card you can create something using the theme light or to celebrate the season.

I will be using this as a table decoration at Christmas and it sure celebrates light as well so should qualify for the challenge. I took pictures of it outside and then in the dark when I had lit the candle. This is just so simple and after it has been used for the table I can just use everything as it was before. I started out with a very nice dish that is pearlised and raised the candle up on a piece of metal I found in the shed. Then I raided my odds and ends box that has lots of bits of old jewels and beads in it. These I arrange around the candle to catch the light.

with the candle lit in the dark-looks better in real life but difficult to photograph.

outside showing the jewels

outside showing the dish

The gold beads are on some long pins with a jewel on the top.

That's it really-easy peasy.

Love Chrissie xx




Comments

  1. This is so pretty and a wonderful idea - I may borrow it from time to time, if that's ok? xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beautiful decoration! Hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a clever idea Chrissie. Hugs, Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  4. So beautiful and clever Chrissie. This has inspired me to think about a centre piece for our table.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great idea Chrissie, love the photo in the dark with the candle glowing

    Sam xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks very classy, a great assemblage of bits and bobs.
    Thanks for joining us at Anything But A Card

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love candles so this one really appeals to me Chrissie. It looks fantastic in the dark and I love how the light catches all the sparkle from your cleverly arranged items in the dish. Sorry I haven't been to you for a while. I've been ill and I'm now playing catch up! Also thought I followed you but clearly not - I do now!
    Juliaxx
    Oops! Thanks for joining us at Anything But A Card this time!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a great decor piece this makes...stunning! :) Thanks for joining us at Anything But a Card this challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is such a beautiful decorative piece! Thanks for joining us at Anything But a Card!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Tag and Journal page design