A recipe challenge

Hello Everyone--hope you are well and happy. It is a cold and frosty morning here so a nice day for a brisk walk along the seafront me thinks.

No not that type of recipe--thank goodness cause I don't do cooking lol.

At Artful Times Neet has posted a list of things and you can make anything you like that includes them. 



This is what I made with a stamp that was a freebie from 'Cardmaking in easy steps' magazine. There were 12 images and I like most of them. It was a while ago and I am not sure I have seen one of the magazines since then.

I used an old ink pad for the background and just sort of splodge it across the tag as it was ready for the bin really. I don't like to waste anything!

I wasn't sure what the strange round thing was as I found loads of them in various colours when we were away on holiday. Vic says they are caps cases for guns -children's ones I hope. I think all the recipe elements are there and I enjoyed making the tag.

Love Chrissie xx

Comments

  1. Love all the different shades of blue Chrissie :) thanks for sharing it with us at Artful Times
    Von ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fabulous tag! The stamp is very cool - you did well with those freebies! The background is brilliant xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad you enjoyed making this tag Chrissie and I love your splurging. That is a great image you have used, will have to investigate and see if that magazine is still around. Hope it did survive.
    Thanks so much for joining us at Artful Times.
    Hugs, Neet xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like this tag - the cap case thingy is a unique touch! It's a lovely stamped image and I like the shading on the dress.
    Marina

    Why not join in the giveaway at Inkspirational Challenges?
    http://inkspirationalchallenges.blogspot.co.uk/p/followers-facebook-friends-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful colours, love the stamp and those cap things give added interest.

    Sylv x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Tag and Journal page design