Wicked Wednesday -Frame it ATC

Hello Everyone--hope the sun is shining where you are as it is here although it is a very cold sun.

I have found Wicked Wednesdays and they have ATCs challenges so I thought it would be nice to join in.

The challenge this time is 'Frame It' and there are some really lovely samples from the DT


Here is mine. I made the clock background in Paint Shop Pro. Then I made a piece of metal from aluminium tape and dry embossed it in a folder then distressed it with various inks to make it look older. The frame is a die cut that I played around with to make it the right size.

I just love this steampunk boot image that I got at Beyond the Fringe I have used it quite a few times so anyone who visits me often will recognise it. The letters are some peel-offs I have had for a while. I am sorry to say that my new silver pen doesn't show up too well on the photograph as it is really great. Silver on end and gold the other. It is made by Zig and I got it from Joanna Sheene's online shop. 

Love Chrissie x

Comments

  1. Awesome ATC, love the way you framed the boot! Thanks for joining us at Wicked Wednesday. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your funky book Cjrissie :)
    Von ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving your atc Chrissie.The boot is fabulous...

    Hugs
    Sandie xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love how you framed out the boot on your ATC...would it be wrong if I said it was "bootilious"?!! LOL!
    Thanks for playing along with us this week at Wicked Wednesday.
    :Dxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great make and WOW I love those boots xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great image and frame! Thanks for joining us at Wicked Wednesday this week!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great steampunk boot. Must add that to my collection! Thanks for joining us at Wicked Wednesday this week.
    Kim

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Tag and Journal page design