Two colours Twinchie

Hello Friends and Followers-I hope you are all well and happy today. It always makes my day when you pop in.

Great samples as always at Show us your Twinchies and 2 colours is more difficult than I imagined it would be. I am hoping that white isn't a colour or this twinchie has 3 colours :(

It was in 1992 that I got my first version of Paint Shop Pro and was addicted to it straight away. I was looking through some very old folders the other day and found a folder with lots of pixel images that I had made way back when in PSP. so what is this to do with a Twinchie Challenge?

Well! I made a background from the little pixel frog then printed it out a couple of time a bit larger to cut out and add to the Twinchie. Heaven knows what the quote means but it must be true cause I found it on Google. :) I made a crown and added a jewel and that's it.

Green and black--hopefully-everything crossed.

Love Chrissie xx




Comments

  1. This is fab - really made me smile! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thus is so cute! I don't know what the quote means either but like Linda, it made me smile xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great twinchie - love the frogs!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nw that's put a smile on my face lol! So cute, thank you for playing along, good luck Hun xx Zoe DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is real cute and such fun.
    Yvonne

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this, made me smile! Hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love these little froggies.....this is a brilliant twinchie x
    Barbara x

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a lovely frogs! I love this twinchie.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is fab, I love those frogs x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fabulous Twinchie,love the vibrant colour choice, the frogs are so sweet,great sentiment too.

    Hugs
    Sandie xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow, this is great, love the frogs

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Tag and Journal page design