Time Challenge

At Craft-room Challenge the subject is Time. It is always a great subject with so many things to think about. Some wonderful samples by the team there as inspiration.

I decided to make a big tag.

I used some black card and some gold card for the background. The stamps I used are from Chocolate Baroque. I coloured the images with Promarkers and left some of them black and white and raised them up on the tag though that doesn't show too well.

The quote is one I found on the Internet



Comments

  1. Great sentiment! Fab tag has a real festive feel to it. Great to have you join us again at the Craft-Room Thank you XOXO Zoe

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great tag and I love that quote.
    Yvonne

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous tag, I so love the colours. The quote is cool! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Chrissie,
    Fab tag,love the quote
    Janet x

    ReplyDelete
  5. A wonderful tag and a great sentiment. Thank you for joining us at Craft-Room Challenge.
    xxx Hazel.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Chrissie, love that sentiment ...so very apt! Your tag is lovely - the flowers and clock pieces are great against the white background. Thanks for sharing with us at the Craft Room. Suzanne

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is a fabulous tag Chrissie, I love those stamps, and how some of them are raised, and the sentiment is great! Thanks for joining in with our Timepiece theme over at the Craft-Room Challenge.

    Maria xxxxx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Tag and Journal page design