Nursery Rhymes at Craftymess Challenge blog

Hi all

There are some lovely projects by the team to give us inspiration at CraftyMess where the challenge to use a nursery rhyme as the subject.


I won this Crafty Individuals stamp a while ago on their challenge blog but this is the first time I have used it.. The backing paper I have had for ages as well so it was nice to be able to use things I already had. My quest to use up all my peel-offs in my lifetime isn't going too well really because I keep finding more of them when I tidy out a drawer or cupboard.

Comments

  1. Fantastic card, thats a great stamp.
    Loved your Twinchie in a previous post as well.
    Yvonne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oww love the clock. thanks for joining us at craftymess xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a brilliant stamp, never seen one like that before. Fits our theme perfectly. I love making things from what I have and using up and recycling as much as possible. It is a great feeling. Well done love this card.

    Thank you so much for coming over and joining in with us at Craftymess.

    Great Big Huge Hugs

    Becca xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. A fabulous card Chrissie, I love the clock.
    xxx Hazel.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is fabulous Chrissie, good luck with the peeloff's lol x

    ReplyDelete
  6. A fabulous card Chrissie...I so love that stamp,just perfect for our challenge over at Craftymess.

    Sandie xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this - there is something evocative about it (as there should be with nursery rhymes!) - keep thinking of Jackanory (remember that?) , I don't know why! The colouring on the stamp is beautiful and great combined with the gorgeous patterned paper. Marina

    ReplyDelete
  8. A fab win that resulted in a fab card. Lovely!
    Hugs, Neet xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Tag and Journal page design