Under the Sea

At Crafty Emblies this month the challenge is Under the Sea. Always lovely to join in the challenges there and I was lucky enough to be chosen as the winner last time--thank you. Always wonderful to see all the samples made by the talented team.

Here is my make for this month. I used one of the Crafty Emblies ATCS which are so wonderful to work on. I painted it with H20 paints so it has a bit of a sparkle.Then I added a silhouette shape of a mermaid. Next came the exciting bit. I stuck a few of the little CE flowers onto a small stamping block and then used them to stamp a few times on the ATC. I did the same with one of the star shapes from CE as well. Then I stuck on some of the shapes and coloured them with gold, silver and black. I am saving my little three flower shape as I am sure I will be able to use it often in the future.




Comments

  1. Gorgeous card, congrats on your win!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic project, love the colours of the sea as well as the other elements.
    Yvonne

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely make Chrissie :)
    Von ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice, Chrissie. I like the flower groupings and the sparkly colors. In all a fun and pretty card.

    Enjoy your weekend,
    Marianne xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. A great ATC, I love the sparkly background.
    xxx Hazel.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much for joining in our 4th challenge 'on or under the sea' over on the Crafty-Emblies page/blog.

    Firstly, congratulations on the well deserved win last month for 'the dress maker' challenge.
    This is another wonderful project and again very textured with the wooden Emblies you have used. Love the mermaid against the lovely background. Great colours and great attention to detail.

    I'm glad to see you return to enter another challenge and I hope to see you again next month :-)

    Hugs Lisa xxxxxx DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ooooh this looks fab, love your mermaid silhouette, fits perfectly with the background and bellies xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love it thanks for joining us at crafty-emblies x

    ReplyDelete
  9. A great take on our theme...love your emblies...

    Thank you for playing along in our challenge at Crafty-Emblies.

    Sandie x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very striking representation of our Crafty-Emblies Challenge. Loving the silhouette.

    Thanks for taking part with us at Crafty-Emblies.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely make, great background and image. Thanks for joining us at Crafty-Emblies.

    ReplyDelete
  12. WOW what a gorgeous ATC and a great take on out theme this month. Love all the dimension and the simmer achieved is beautiful.

    Thank you so much for coming over and joining in with our 4th Challenge over at Crafty-Emblies

    Great Big Huge Hugs

    Becca xxx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Tag and Journal page design