Retro sketches Challenge 35

I love the sketches at Retro Sketches they are all little works of art themselves.

I am trying to make a few Christmad Cards to avoid the last minute rush that I usually have so this sketch seemed a nice one to use for that.

I made both the backing papers in Paint Shop Pro and cut out the  nestabilities circles with my Cuttlebug. Then I added various things to make it look more interesting. The label has gold thread as ties but they don't show up too well


This is the wonderful sketch that I followed.

Comments

  1. WOW I wouldn't of known where to start, love your interpretation, fab Christmas card

    Sam xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have fun making all your christmas cards, this one is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is fabulous Chrissie, just like minature Christmas trees x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous card, love how you followed the design.
    Yvonne

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great way of using the sketch Chrissie. Really inventive. Love it. Hugs, Buttons x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Delight card, Chrissie. I like what you did with the design...full of Christmas merriment. It's so nice to receive handmade cards, and even nicer to create them.

    Can't wait to see more...
    Marianne xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. A fabulous Christmas card - a great take on the sketch.
    xxx Hazel.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a beautiful Christmas card! Great take on the RetroSketch - Thanks so much for playing with us!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Tag and Journal page design