Artful Times Fur and Feathers

At Artful Times the challenge is fur and feathers. I got this cockerel from here a couple of weeks ago cause I thought it looked very grand. This was an ideal time to use it and to make Vic a new notepad so that he doesn't keep writing in mine.

Great samples from Von, Neet and Sam and the other entries so far.

I just made a front cover for a notepad I have had a while and the image was printed onto the cover, the whole front was distressed with Rangers ink, Broken China . I used another little bird stamp along the bottom and some Crafty Emblies shapes to add the letters to spell NOTES.

A bit of rick rack at the top for decoration and that's it folks!



Comments

  1. This is a gorgeous note book now! Hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  2. That cockerel is indeed very grand. I like the notebook cover very much. Nice work Chrissie,
    Julia

    ReplyDelete
  3. He is a very handsome cockerel great notebook for Vic. Hugs Sandra X

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fab notebook cover Chrissie, and the image fits perfectly into this weeks Artful Times theme.

    Thanks for playing along.

    Sam xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great image, he looks magnificent strutting his stuff. A fantastic cover for your book.
    Yvonne

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have a thing for cockerels/roosters and of course hens lol so back off Vic it's mine rolf
    A fab make for us at Artful Times Chrissie
    Von ♥

    ReplyDelete
  7. The notebook is too good to use Chrissie! You need to get Vic another one.. good work here
    E xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your notebook Chrissie, the cockerel image is fabulous.
    xxx Hazel.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow this is beautiful, what a transformation it must have been!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely entry! Great cockerel and other small birds!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Super notebook! I am lovin` the image, he does look very grand!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great makeover for your notebook! That cockerel image is simply stunning. I love the way you've used the wooden pieces too.
    Juliax

    ReplyDelete
  13. Sorry I am so late - blame it on sunny Cyprus!
    What a fab notebook, these would make great gifts. Who is the stamp by, I know someone who loves cockerels.
    Thanks for joining us at Artful Times - Hugs, Neet xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Tag and Journal page design