Something Spooky for Halloween

Sandie at Somewhere to be Me has a Halloween challenge to make something spooky. When I saw her digital collage I just wanted to join in and make one myself as I do so little of this sort of thing these days with all the stamping etc.

Hope this is suitable for the challenge Sandie I really enjoyed making it.

I started off with a photograph of an old yew tree that my husband had taken and a silhouette picture I had painted digital a while ago. I then added effects and 'images with effects'--finally finding a suitable quote to finish it all off.

Love Chrissie xx

Comments

  1. This is gorgeous Chrissie, I love spooky and Halloween! Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, a fabulous collage for Halloween.
    Yvonne

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Looks fantastic Chrissie.
    Regards Florence x

    ReplyDelete
  4. A super spooky creation! Trace. X
    Thanks for stopping by.x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Wow, that is fabulous Chrissie - really ghostly.
    Hugs, neet xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Chrissie this is amazing ! Very eerie I love how you did it cos I have no idea but looks fascinating !

    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your spooky twinchie
    Kate
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Tag and Journal page design