A Post Card

The new challenge at Artful Times is make a post card using some alphabet letters,script. Brilliant samples from the Artful team as always and all very different to inspire.


I painted my background with H20 paints then spritzed them and let them all run into each other. Next I added  gold alcohol ink dabs. Now into paint shop pro to add the digital image of a Steampunk boot that I got from here -all free images and some really interesting ones. The picture with the clock I have had for a while and I did add some script at the right bottom corner but it isn't very visible now :(

I used a cog stamp from Kanban to fill the corner and some peel-offs--just because:)

Comments

  1. Fabulous postcard Chrissie :) love everything about it
    Thanks for joining us again at Artful Times
    Von ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card Chrissie, I am just working on mine. Had to laugh at your comment about Thelma's knees - I keep putting it into my story because I need to keep myself going! I have knee surgery in October, and am nor really looking forward to it! Seems to be a universal problem! Hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful post card Chrissie
    Janet x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fab postcard, I wouldn't mind a pair of those boots myself!!

    Thanks for joining us again this week.

    Sam xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Chrissie, excellent postcard love that boot. Hugs Sandra X

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous! Love the background & tht boot Chrissie! x

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a fabulous postcard Chrissie, I would love to own these boots x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous postcard Chrissie, I love the boots.
    xxx Hazel.

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a fab idea has just sprung to mind after seeing your entry and reading your blog post. Why not write up to a manufacturer and get them to produce some Steampunk Boots for winter. In the meantime why not alter doe existing boots of your own?
    Love your card Chrissie, sorry I got carried away - must try that background with the H2o's.
    Thanks for joining us at Artful Times - Hugs, Neet xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love your postcard - its fabulous! I agree with everything Neet said! xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Cool postcard! Great idea with the steampunk boot.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow on the steampunk boot! If my heeled boot days weren't over, I would be finding a pair of those! Great card!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Tag and Journal page design