Craft-room Challenge and Addicted to Stamps

At Craft-room Challenge the theme is Fashion and I chose the Flapper Girls fashion as I have photos of my mum in this sort of dress when she was a teenager. I always thought how lovely they must have been to wear and the materials of that time were beautiful.

I also love to enter the challenges at Addicted to Stamps and it is Bingo week for them again. I couldn't believe that this card fitted in there as well for the DIE-CUTS, FREE AND PEARLS line. For my FREE I am counting the peel-offs as I am on a peel-offs venture. I have lots and lots and didn't know whether to give them away or try to use them so I am having a go with them just to see.


The image was free from a vintage site, the card is distressed with Rangers ink as is the text paper which is from a pad called Life's Journey which I have had a very long time. The big die cut flower was given to me by my friend Janet, the smaller flowers were from a sheet of die cuts and everything else is peel offs. Oh except for the pearls and those I chopped off my bathroom flower arrangement cause they were getting caught in the blind.

Comments

  1. Beautiful card, love the colours and the pretty flappers! Hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks lovely Chrissie :)
    Von ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is fabulous Chrissie, just my sort of card:) Love the vintage images and the papers you've used. Thanks for playing along with us at ATS.
    Val x

    ReplyDelete
  4. A very elegant card, Chrissie. I love your layout and your use of die cuts, pearls and peel-offs. Don't you just love Bingo!! Thanks so much for playing along at ATS xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Chrissie, what a fabulous card and I agree about the fashion I would have loved to live in that era such style and elegance just like your card. Beautiful images, die cuts and peel of's and love how you used the stolen pearls. Thank you so much for joining us once again at ATS and the very best of luck !

    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very elegant card, love the pastel colours you have chosen for the dresses they go perfectly for the period. You know peel offs are a useful tool, they also make good masks for inking over. You may not want to keep them all but I'd certainly hang onto some. In fact I did when I moved! Thank you for continuing to support Craft-Room Challenge we love to see your projects XOXO Zoe

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card, love those dresses.
    Yvonne x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card - love the soft colours. Your bathroom's lost is your cards gain! You have a lovely dry humour and a great creative talent. Marina

    ReplyDelete
  9. Chrissie! love those flappers- a gorgeous card, thanks for sharing at Craft room challenge, debi x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous card Chrissie - love the flappers. Know what you mean about peel offs - I have got hundreds and not sure what to do with them either! Thanks for joining us at ATS.
    Karen x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Chrissie, this is really gorgeous! I love your design and those vintage outfits are so beautiful! A lovely touch with the pearls from the bathroom blind, far better on a gorgeous creation such as this :-). Thanks for joining in with our Fashion challenge over at the Craft-Room.

    Maria x

    ReplyDelete
  12. A fabulous card Chrissie, I love the colours and the vintage images. Thank you for joining us at Craft-Room Challenge.
    xxx Hazel.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Fabulous stamping and the colour combination is wonderful! Thanks so much for sharing with us at ATS :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Tag and Journal page design